Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Welcome to Paranormal Tunes! So many bands write such great songs about a great many things... including the paranormal. I want to post lyrics to songs that are either obviously about the paranormal, or have a haunting 'feel' about them. Music is such an incredible medium to tell stories. Isn't music just poetry with instrumental accompaniment set to it? Or is it a musical score with poetry on top?
 In any event, I'll be posting songs from a wide range of musical styles and tastes. This should be quite the fun blog indeed!
 One of my main goals in this blog, is to open up people to a wide variety of musical styles and to challenge your musical appreciation.
 I will strive to keep music in the more commercial vein, as harder forms of music and alternative styles have quite a bit of occult and paranormal as a mainstay of their lyrics. I am looking more to offer the odd song here and there with more or less 'accessible' forms and styles of music. On first glance, that may not seem like there are many songs to choose from, so I invite you to follow along with me as we uncover some great music that is linked to paranormal.
 I am also open to suggestions of music that you know of that are paranormal in nature!
 Whether the artist or group was deliberate with this, or not, let's have some fun!
 I'm very new to this blogging thing, and am looking forward to see where this goes! I am a paranormal investigator, a proud T.A.P.S. family member, and have experienced paranormal activity my whole life. I'm also a seasoned drummer/ percussionist of 32 years and enjoy quite a wide spread of music and styles. My favorite time of year, particularly because of music, is Halloween and Fall/ October.
 Thanx for joining me!

No comments:

Post a Comment